Listen to the Audio Messages Below for a refreshing view of Scripture.
In 1Peter 4:7what did Peter mean when he proclaimed, “But the end of all things is near. Therefore be of sound mind, self-controlled, and sober in prayer.“?
Download the charts & follow along in your Bible. Discard your preconceived ideas & let the Scripture speak for itself through the Holy Spirit’s illumination.
If you’d like to know more about the views espoused by this material, click on “Truth for Christians” to the right.
Disc 01a - Imminency Disc 01b - Events of AD70 Disc 01ab - Imminency
Disc 02a - Fulfilled Prophecy Disc 02b - Longevity Disc 02ab - Some Prophecy Fulfilled
Disc 03a - Day of the Lord Disc 03b - Heaven & Earth Disc 03ab - The Day of the Lord
Disc 04 - Majority Opinion Disc 04 - Majority Opinion in Bible Understanding
Disc 05a - Apocalyptic Disc 05b - His Coming Disc 05ab - Apocalyptic Language
Disc 07a - The Israel of God Disc 07b - Basics of Christianity Disc 07 - Mysteries of God
Disc 08 - Parables Disc 08 - The Kingdom of God
Each of the mp3’s were extracted from cassettes and therefore the quality is not as clear as we would like it to be. However, in my humble opinion, the content is well worth it.
- These files are not copyrighted & were created for your benefit – you are free to pass them along but the author requests that they not be altered in any way. The author is not interested in financial remuneration – he simply wants the fullness of Christ’s good news to be proclaimed.
- If you would like to download the mp3s, first click on the play button and once the mp3 begins playing, then right click and “save audio as”.
- All Charts are PDF files (for those not familiar with this format (Adobe Acrobat Reader) – if you don’t have Acrobat installed on your computer you may download it on the “Files” page on this website.)
- The founder of Christ Eternal Christian Church can be reached @ ChristEternal2@gmail.com
- The founder’s website is “ChristEternalChristianChurch.com” & to date there are 74 very informative “Learning Activities” provided.